A FULL EYE EXAM INCLUDES:
- Patient Medical and Visual History
- Automated/Computerized Pre-Testing
- Autorefraction, autokeratometry, non-contact tonometry, and available Digital retinal photography
- Subjective refraction
A precise measurement of your glasses prescription
- Cover tests/EOMs
Binocular vision testing and eye muscle testing
- Slit lamp examination
A microscopic examination of the anterior structures of the eye
- Direct and Indirect ophthalmoscopy
Examination of the internal structures of the eye including the retina, nerve and vitreous.
- Patient Counselling
We discuss the results with you, so you understand what to expect and the plan of action.
- Miscellaneous Tests
These test are done when it is deemed necessary
- Colour vision testing
- Dilated fundus examination
- Automated visual fields testing
- Stereovision tests
- Amsler Grid
- Fluorescene stain
We have two locations to serve you. Our clinics are located beside Lenscrafters.